Solar Shingles Services
Why Choose G. Fedale Roofing & Siding
Our excellent solar roof installations are secured by workmanship warranties of up to 20 years and manufacturer product warranties of up to 50 years.
We offer flexible payment plans to fit your monthly budget along with an honest project price that we guarantee will be competitive.
Licensed, Insured, and Committed to Safety
We are fully bonded, insured and licensed. All of our employees go through 140 hours of safety and installation training each year. Each employee undergoes a thorough background check and drug screen.
Free Consultations and Estimates
Not sure if you need a solar roof installation? We will come to your home free of charge to give you an honest assessment and estimate.
Family Owned and Operated
We are owned and operated by three brothers: Glenn, Adam, and Allen Fedale. With our combined experience on and off the roof we can guarantee 100% satisfaction for your roofing project.
"We strive for excellence. Every day our team is improving. We promise clean, correct service you can trust for a fraction of the cost of competitors" - Glenn Fedale - President
Communication and Expectations
We are firm believers that responsiveness, good communication, and quality customer focus (before, during and after the sale) are the primary discriminating factors as to whether the customer comes away with a poor, good or Excellent opinion of the company doing the work. We strive for excellence.
G. Fedale Roofing & Siding Reviews
G. Fedale is a Participating Photovoltaic Installation Contractor
Certainteen Apollo® II Solar Shingle Installation by G. Fedale
The Apollo® II system is the pinnacle of energy production, using high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells to capture and convert the most energy per square foot of any solar shingle. Apollo II also functions as your roof, generating clean energy while protecting your home from water intrusion.
Features and Benefits
The Apollo II system is a versatile solution for maximum power and aesthetics when installed directly on a new or existing asphalt shingle roof.
- Beauty: An all-black solar shingle with a low profile visually blends into your roof and provides a clean look which a standard rack-mounted system cannot match.
- Efficiency: 14 high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells provide a power rating of 60 watts per solar shingle.
- Simplicity: No need to find rafters. Apollo II solar shingles are installed directly into the roof sheathing using standard deck screws.
- Lightweight: No need for structural reinforcements or analysis. The Apollo II system weighs about as many pounds per square foot as a typical asphalt shingle.
- Durable: Even though Apollo II shingles are lightweight, they are designed to be strong. The solar shingles have been tested and rated to withstand 250 pounds per square foot.
- Wind resistant: The Apollo II system achieves the highest wind rating available for roofing materials and can be installed in wind zones of up to 150 miles per hour.
- Watertight: Water channels and raised fastener locations provide added protection against water intrusion. With over 110 years in the roofing industry, you can be assured that CertainTeed knows how to keep water out of your home.
You count on your solar system to generate electricity reliably for a long time – 25 years. How many solar companies do you know that have been in business for even half of that time? CertainTeed has been delivering high quality products to the building industry since 1904. We will be around to honor your warranty! Please take the time to understand how CertainTeed protects your purchase by standing behind our products and the professional installation of those products by our Credentialed Solar Installers. To discuss this in greater detail, contact a CertainTeed Credentialed Solar Installer in your area.
|Inverter & Other Components||10|
|Apollo II Power Output||25|
Info from www.certainteed.com