G. Fedale - Roofs From the Heart Foundation
Nominate Someone Else
G. Fedale Roofing and Siding has developed the "Roofs From the Heart Foundation" to award one lucky homeowner in need with a brand new roof! G. Fedale Roofing and Siding is proud to be a GAF Master Elite, Presidents Club Roofer and to offer their expertise at no cost to a deserving member in the community. The "Roofs From the Heart Foundation" is a great way for G. Fedale to give back to the community by helping an individual or family in need of a new roof over their head.
G. Fedale isn't giving away just any old roof here. The Roofs From the Heart winner will receive a top-of-the-line full roof replacement with a "Life Time GAF Timberline Architectural Shingle Roof" with an upgraded "System's Plus Warranty". GAF is North America's leading manufacturer of roofing shingles.
- Contestants can enter their nomination via our website (see buttons above). Or Email Roofsfromtheheart@gfedaleroof.com.
- All contestants or nominations entered are encouraged to submit a photo of their current roof and a brief story.
- Five (5) finalists will be selected end of spring 2017.
- The five (5) finalists will be unveiled on Facebook with an image of each roof and a brief story. The individual with the most collective likes, shares, and comments during the contest period will win the grand prize of a new roof.
- Winner will be announced soon after.
- Contest dates are subject to change.
Contest Rules & Restrictions:
- Nominees must live within a 50 mile radius of G. Fedale North Wales, or Lewes Office to be eligible to win.
- New roof must be installed prior to end of summer 2017.
- The winning roof can be for residential replacement only.
- New roof will be a steep slope roofing system of "shingle roof" provided by GAF and installed courtesy of G. Fedale Roofing and Siding.
- Contestants must use organic local engagements only. The use of engagement share pages or purchases will not be considered valid in the final tally of engagements.
- Purchasing or use of any Invalid engagement will be subject to contest disqualification.