Roof Certifcation by G. Fedale
Roof Certifications are different than home inspections. A Roof Certification involves our roofing experts looking for possible movement, inspecting the condition of roofing materials, your ridges, caps, and drip edges, determining the soundness of your drains, downspouts, and gutters, and the flashing around roof pipes, chimneys, vents, valleys, and mounting of HVAC units.
At G. Fedale Roofing & Siding, we take into consideration the type of roof, the age of the roof, the roof pitch, the number of layers, the type of roof substrate and past roof repairs to accurately assess the state of the roof.
The purposes of a roof certificates are to inform a seller or potential buyer about the condition of the roof, disclose its remaining life expectancy, and to make repairs if necessary. Roof Certifications can give buyers peace of mind.
Call for roof certification pricing and scheduling.
Why Choose G. Fedale Roofing & Siding
- Free Estimates - We offer free estimates on repairs and replacement for homeowners only. Customers must be home at the time of estimation. Estimates for Realtor or Realtor transactions result in a $250 fee. Roof Inspections, and roof certifications are also $250.
- Flexible Payments Accepted - We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, and provide payment plans.
- BBB Accreditation - A+ rating since 2005, view our BBB rating page.
- Professional and Friendly Staff - Click here or see below to meet our team.
- Our Affiliates - We do work with many companies, contractors, associations.
- The G. Fedale Process - We'll listen to your concerns and expectations, and will provide you with excellent customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- We've Taken the Worry Out of Choosing the "Right" Contractor:
- Fully licensed by our state to perform work.
- Insured for your protection.
- Have a proven reputation for providing quality services throughout the community.
- Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installations.
- 100% OSHA compliant to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.