G. Fedale - A Family Business
The success story of G Fedale Roofing and Siding is filled with commitment to family, integrity, excellence and skill. After years of working for some of the best in the industry, Glenn took his knowledge, skill, and a little bit of faith and stepped out on his own. His humble beginnings were marked with long days, hard work, and dedication to a dream that he knew could one day be fulfilled. Along with support from Glenn's wife Laura, the business grew from a few employees working out of the family garage to a multi-million dollar company that's built on core values, and now celebrates thousands of satisfied customers.
As the first of 10 children, Glenn learned leadership, responsibility, and how to set the example from an early age. In addition, Glenn discovered that mistakes or failures were actually opportunities to learn, grow and develop into someone better. As a result, many of his family members and close friends have joined him in this incredible endeavor. Glenn's brothers Adam and Allen have joined him in leadership and ownership in the family business. Additionally, cousins, brothers-in-law, close family friends and even Glenn's father have all gladly committed themselves to working together to serve the community.
We count it a privilege to be a true family business that extends ourselves to each and every customer...providing clean, correct service...you can trust!
Why Choose G. Fedale Roofing & Siding
- Free Estimates - We offer free estimates on repairs and replacement for homeowners only. Customers must be home at the time of estimation. Estimates for Realtor or Realtor transactions result in a $250 fee. Roof Inspections, and roof certifications are also $250.
- Flexible Payments Accepted - We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, and provide payment plans.
- BBB Accreditation - A+ rating since 2005, view our BBB rating page.
- Professional and Friendly Staff - Click here or see below to meet our team.
- Our Affiliates - We do work with many companies, contractors, associations.
- The G. Fedale Process - We'll listen to your concerns and expectations, and will provide you with excellent customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- We've Taken the Worry Out of Choosing the "Right" Contractor:
- Fully licensed by our state to perform work.
- Insured for your protection.
- Have a proven reputation for providing quality services throughout the community.
- Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installations.
- 100% OSHA compliant to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.