About G. Fedale Roofing & Siding
G. Fedale Core Values
Family - We are a family-owned company. We deeply appreciate relationships and seek to create a family environment for our customers and our employees.
Excellence - We require nothing less than the best from ourselves, our employees and our suppliers. No competitor can beat the quality of our products, our customer service, and our installation process.
Dedication - We are dedicated to ensuring the job is done right! We stand behind our work and provide warranties that give our customers peace of mind for many years to come.
Attitude - We seek to bring a positive atmosphere to every project with managers and installers who are good listeners and are problem solvers. We bring solutions with a smile.
Leadership - We seek to lead our company with integrity and set the standard for our industry in the communities we serve. We seek to live by example, asking nothing of anyone that we aren't willing to do ourselves.
Experience - We bring true understanding to the industry with owners, leaders and installers who have many years of experience in providing top-notch leadership, the best products, installation, and customer service. Our new employees learn only from the best in the business and leave a legacy for others to follow.
Why Choose G. Fedale Roofing & Siding
- Free Estimates - We offer free estimates on repairs and replacement for homeowners only. Customers must be home at the time of estimation. Estimates for Realtor or Realtor transactions result in a $250 fee. Roof Inspections, and roof certifications are also $250.
- Flexible Payments Accepted - We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, and provide payment plans.
- BBB Accreditation - A+ rating since 2005, view our BBB rating page.
- Professional and Friendly Staff - Click here or see below to meet our team.
- Our Affiliates - We do work with many companies, contractors, associations.
- The G. Fedale Process - We'll listen to your concerns and expectations, and will provide you with excellent customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- We've Taken the Worry Out of Choosing the "Right" Contractor:
- Fully licensed by our state to perform work.
- Insured for your protection.
- Have a proven reputation for providing quality services throughout the community.
- Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installations.
- 100% OSHA compliant to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.