$199 Shingle Roof Tune-Up
Our $199 Shingle Roof Tune-Up Includes:
- Reattachment of up to 3 blown off or loose shingles
- Caulking & Sealing of Vents, Flashings, and Nail Holes
- Tightening of Loose Shingles
- Sealing of Exposed Nail Heads (Nail Pops)
- Reattach Loose Ridge Vent or Cap Shingle
- Brief Visual Inspection of Roof
Click here to request a tune up.
What You Need to KnowSold by G. Fedale Roofing and Siding
- Limit 3 vouchers per purchaser; send as many as you like as gifts
- Limit 3 voucher redemptions per household
- Limit 1 per household per visit
- Appointments are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Distance restrictions apply.
- The word “shingles” refers to Shingle Tabs
- Valid for residential service
- Valid only for all asphalt shingle roofs
- Replacement shingles will be matched as closely as possible to actual color. Replacement of Shingles does not include special order shingles.
- Voucher cannot be applied toward current or past jobs
- All services per voucher must be redeemed during a single visit and used by same household
- Available for use beginning the day after purchase
- No warranties, expressed or implied, on maintenance tune-ups
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 180 DAYS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE
PAID VALUE EXPIRES 5 YEARS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE
Our expert Tune Up Specialists will fully diagnose your Roofing, Siding or Gutter problem and review their findings with you. 80% of all tune up repairs we evaluate can be fixed, THAT DAY! If your tune up can’t be done for $199, we can give you multiple options with no obligation or charge.
Why Choose G. Fedale Roofing & Siding
Our excellent roof installations are secured by workmanship warranties of up to 20 years and manufacturer product warranties of up to 50 years.
We offer flexible payment plans to fit your monthly budget along with an honest project price that we guarantee will be competitive.
Licensed, Insured, and Committed to Safety
We are fully bonded, insured and licensed. All of our employees go through 140 hours of safety and installation training each year. Each employee undergoes a thorough background check and drug screen.
Free Consultations and Estimates
Not sure if you need a roof repair or full installation? We will come to your home free of charge to give you an honest assessment and estimate. If your roof doesn't need work, we will tell you.
Family Owned and Operated
We are owned and operated by three brothers: Glenn, Adam, and Allen Fedale. With our combined experience on and off the roof we can guarantee 100% satisfaction for your roofing project.
"We strive for excellence. Every day our team is improving. We promise clean, correct service you can trust for a fraction of the cost of competitors" - Glenn Fedale - President
Communication and Expectations
We are firm believers that responsiveness, good communication, and quality customer focus (before, during and after the sale) are the primary discriminating factors as to whether the customer comes away with a poor, good or Excellent opinion of the company doing the work. We strive for excellence.